From:
"Hyperfur Products, Cheweasel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 18:24:15 -0800
I just wanted to let everyone know that we finally have our new web page
posted which has all of our new products listed.  This includes "Fuzzy's
Foamy Fries, the new flavors of Cheweasel, our EZ-Dry After Bath Sacks,
special ferret feeding bowls, ferret feeding tubes and a small flashlight
to help you find all the important things hidden in dark hidey holes.
The site is at www.hyperfur.com .

Thank you,

Don Hunt
Hyper-Fur Products