From:
ferretfanatic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 16:59:04 -0500
EI - Lydia Russell wrote:
>I have a question if the smell keeps Kaos away what does it do to Taylor?
>She can't get away from the smell.  Won't that drive her crazy?

First off, Taylor is a boy, was last time I looked at his belly button
anyways<LOL>.

When I put the eucalyptus oil on the back of their neck they seem
unaffected by the smell.  Kaos is just honing into Taylor's neck, since
that is his favorite place to bite.  He did not bite, instead he ran away.
We are talking 1 or 2 drops here, has a dropper top so that it doesn't
spill.  Kaos made no contact whatsoever with Taylor, which is a first.
I have been using eucalyptus oil as a flea deterrent for about 3 years
now with no side effects.

--
Vicki L. Henderson-aka-Ferret Fanatic
Woody, Miss Tizzy, Ginger Snap, General Kaos & Taylor!