From:
Steve and Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:32:36 -0400
>If anyone has lost a male sable adult ferret from Kingston, Pa you can
>find it up at the local SPCA in Plains, Twp., Pa.  It is in good health
>from what I can tell so I don't think he has been out too long.  The
>people that brought him there said that he just walked into their home.
>He is the sweetest little guy.

Unfortunately as much as I would love to go get this little guy and believe
me it tears my heart a part to have him at the SPCA.  I wanted to add some
info just in case anyone is interested in this little guy.......

the phone no.  for that shelter is 570-825-4111 and the address is 524 E.
Main Street, Fox Hill Road, Wilkes-Barre, Pa.  now this is the Luzerne
County SPCA and that is the website the little fuzzy guy is on for
adoption.  I'm not sure how it works so he may just be on their website
but actually at the SPCA in Plains, Twp. Pa. which is just next door to
Wilkes-Barre ...............

the phone no.  for the Plains Twp. SPCA is 570-825-4111................
this is the website for the Luzerne SPCA http://www.dogsaver.org/spcaluz/

Again it makes me very sad that I am unable to adopt this little guy but I
hope with this information someone can .................

DianeK.,wiggles,cocoa,cleo and daddy too!!!