From:
Rachelle & McKyle Tuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 1997 22:02:46 -0500
Hey there Ferrety people!
I would like to introduce my family to you, startin with the most important
one...ME!  My name is McKyle Took-Took Tuvell and I run this house, no
matter what my mom says!  I am a MF sable male, the handsomest EVER!!  I am
going to be seven months old on November 17.  My mom still thinks I am a
baby but you all know better, right?  I'm almost grown!  Soon I get a
girlfrien...Yeah!  I really love Ferretone and orange juice and hoppin
around and diggin!!  Oh yeah, and nippin noses!  I am an only child right
now, but like I said, my mom wants to get me a girlfrien soon!

Anyway--about my boring parents!  Mom (the humans call her Rachelle) works
and she hates her job but everyday when she comes home she says she's so
happy to see her baby, but I just nip her nose and say "Mom!!  I'm not a
BABY!" But she never listens!  She wants to go back to school soon, maybe to
be a vet tech.  Uhoh, I hope she won't give me any shots!  She is what she
calls a "seamstress", whatever that is.  Strange people come over and she
wraps this long tape with numbers on it around them and then she uses this
loud machine to make stuff on for them.  I am not allowed to play with the
strange people that come over for this but OH do I want to!!  My Daddy, whom
the humans call David, is a student at University of Florida.  He is
studying English and Philosophy, which I think is really boring--why isn't
he playing with me instead?  He watches too much TV and mom and me think
he's a lazy bum 'cause he never cleans my poop box or feeds me, mom always
has to do it.

We, the Tuvells, live in Gainesville, Florida.  We'd really like to know if
any other ferrets in our area want to get together and play sometime!  My
mom likes this idea of the "introductions" on the FML.  She hopes the talk
gets more positive and a lot less critical real soon, but I say the heck
with that nonsense, can't we just talk about Ferretone and diggin?????

Love to all from this handsome furry furret---lookin for love------
McKyle T. Tuvell

P.S.  Ladies, I have a big, brand new playroom, lots of toys, an endless
supply of Ferretone, and lots of love to share with YOU!  Gimme a call
and you'll spend no more lonely nights lookin for the ferret of your
wildest dreams!   >:)    ---MyKyle