From:
OutlawDook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 13:52:23 EST
Hi all, I hope this helps.  But please keep clear heads when writing.  I
will try to get more addresses.  Does anyone have an addy for Rhone-Merieux
and let them know that the state of California is denying their product and
issue a cease & desist (sp) order or a suit will follow.  Also Publicly in
Papers state they were wrong and make a public apology over the TV on
primetime, so everyone will see it - not just the nightowls and earlybirds.
Sheba and the Outlaw Dooksters