From:
"Carla Peek, Comp. Tech, MPL. (AKA WhizKid)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 16:57:24 -0500
>My female ferret who turned 13 weeks old yesterday, bites so much.  I have
>had her since she was 6 weeks old.  I have been told to give her time-outs,
>scruff her, tell her "NO" and push my finger in her mouth.  I always say
>NO, and I push my finger in her mouth when she bites my finger.  But she
>bites so much and so fast, that I would be saying NO non-stop.

Amen!  I have the same problem, and would love to hear any more solutions.
My Apache is a NUT!  She nibbles and then begins to bite... HARD.  It
starts as soon as you pick her up, or even just when she comes up to you.
She loves to play, but I don't think she understands it HURTS.

Carla
And the Fruit Troop