From:
"Carla Peek, Comp. Tech, MPL. (AKA WhizKid)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 15:37:31 -0500
Yes, ladies and gentleferts, you heard it right... I have become a
sucker... *chuckle* A shoein for those beautiful black eyes, short little
bodies, and brief spurts of energy.  As of last week we added two new
members to our burgeoning family... then at two, now we have FOUR!  Yes,
now we have Conan and Sigmar...... Ambe(rina) and Apache (Also known as
"She who does the 'copter"), though this is my first time posting to the
list... I've been lurking for the past month or so (Thank you Kechara
*chuckle* You know who you are.) and have found many helpful things here.
Does anyone know if there are any other Fert lovers in Oklahoma?  It's
kinda lonesome down here ... *chuckle*

Anyway, on to my important question... Conan has been coughing a lot
recently, I don't know if it could be a cold... or if there's something
else wrong with him.  It's got my husband in knots.  It almost sounds like
he has a hairball... which they get Laxatone... so I'm hoping it's nothing
like that.  Conan and Sigmar are Marshalls... while Amber and Apache are
Canadian... should I take him in to a vet?  Just drop me a line.... Thanks
so much for all the love you give fuzzies, and my condolences to mommies
and daddies who have lost their loves.

Laron
Amber(ina) ("the docile one... YEAH RIGHT!), Apache (Lil miss Helicopter),
Conan (I shall conquer the raisins!), Sigmar (Mommy's cuddlebum)