From:
"Cheryl M. Nordgulen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 13:18:37 -0700
Dear Friends,
Thanks for all the kind responses to the loss of our mentally and physically
challenged, Peanut Willow who slipped away from us on June 17.  To Stepanie
with the Navy address, I was unable to email you directly, thanks to you and
the four fursnakes.  Peanut's mortal remains rest in the root arms of old
mother willow tree, but her spirit body is free.

Cheryl
--
The Critterpen by Chemayn
Cheryl M. Nordgulen