Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 1997 00:05:26 -0700
Heh....sure glad I am not goin' bonkers!

We have a new (well...3 months now) MONSTER boy in our house.  He is approx.
20 weeks and already weighs in at 4 pounds!  His name is Snorkle.

Anywho...I can always tell when he is under the couch I 'reside' on in the
evening as the very strong smell of movie theater popcorn comes wafting up
from below!

My wife says I am nuts.  My children laugh at me, but I KNOW when Snork
is around by his odor.  Our other boy, Garret just smells like a fert...

Mr. Killian, what are pleirs?  Had to ask...GRIN..you rarely let a typo come
through so had to take a friendly shot at the zen of creativity!

To the FML'r from Toronto asking about food....Why not look to getting some
regular ferret food, rather than cat food?  Totally Ferret, Mazuri, to name
a few.  I am sure they are available in Canada.  (I just have an aversion to
feeding my ferts cat food...even if it does look good on paper.  I am sure
this will open up a debate, but...HEY!  We haven't had one on food for a
while!)

Lastly....The big summer ending weekend is coming up....please name
designated drivers if you must go out a drink...Hate to notice absences here
on the FML due to accidents and other holiday stuff!

(Where in the blue blazes has this year gone to?  Didn't we just
celebrate New Year's??)

Joe
Snorkle: Wanna play.  Wanna PLAY.  WANNA PLAY!!!
Garret:  Go way...let me sleep.  Damned kids.....