From:
Samone Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 08:02:35 -0400
Is anyone in the Suffolk County area of Long Island looking for a new
addition.  I recently took in a very light sable kit (female - MF).  She has
had two full sets of shots, very healthy, happy, etc.  Approximately 5-6
months old.  Pretty good with the litter box already :) (even out of the
cage) Minimal fee involved.  Important she gets the best home possible
(other ferrets a plus as she is used to my other two elders being around).

If anyone is interested, please contact me by e-mail for more information.

Hope all fuzzies are happy and healthy and prayers for those who aren't.
Dooks to all.

Samone (the sad human)
Gizmo (the ill, but happy)
Bear (the bald, but bold)