Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 00:16:10 -0700
Gee..I would love to attend, but...........

The only practical way of getting to the event would be to cut through
California.  and we all know that California is a FFZ.  Now..if anyone
thinks I am gonna drive up the pan handle of Idaho and cut over into
Washington, they have another thing coming!  That is just too long a drive
for a ferret event.

So..California's narrow minded view affects even those outside of the
state.....

Joe
Garret: Ah dad, I woulda won the yawn contest!
Snorkle:  Wanna play.  Wanna PLAY!  WANNA PLAY!
Garret:  We gotta go..just to get away from ~~him~~.