From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 10:44:27 -0500
Hehe.... just to defend my teenage-ness... I'll let you in on a few
secrets... my room is a total MESS right now... but yes I do clean it
on my own when it gets real messy (tho i usually vacuum vs. dust) when i
find the time ... but I enjoy a clean organized room as much as i enjoy
having everything all over... tho, i never used to like a clean room...
when i was younger my room always looked like a hurricane dumped all it's
debris on my floor =P the fact that to clean the ferret cage out real
good (like pull the bottom out to be scrubbed), my room has to be clean
helps too lol ... and as far as me being ferret like goes..  wellllll..if
cargo pockets on pants are considered hidey holes... i'd be quite ferret
like... my pants end up weighing 3-5 pounds with all the stuff i put in
there... bouncy balls.. koosh ball.. pens.. wallet... lighters (no i
don't smoke.. i just collect them)... a computer mouse ball.. a ducky
thing from a water bottle... bandaids... just to name a few things ...

heh..  but i don't use corner as litter boxes, nor do i much on kibble..
nor do i dance around like a maniac..  I do drink water out of a bottle..
I make funny sounds and jump on people (on occasion)..  and I have been
known to nip (on occasion)..  but I don't like bitter apple so if there
was ever a need to nip train me *innocent angel look* Hehe... I don't
have fur tho..  but maybe I'm just a mutation?

Teenager..  alien... ferret... well..  I'll let you decide =D!

This is Agent Jules..  signing out!

Julliet-- Romey, do you think Mommy's really an alien?
Romeo-- Well, if she is I hope she'll take us to go visit our home
plannet!

Julliet-- Yea!  And to think, hoomins think we came from Europe or Egypt
or what ever their current theory is!  Bah!  We'll show them all we have
to do is--

Romeo-- Wanna go chew on duckie?

Julliet -- Oh................ sure!

"I wear my halo to hide my horns"