From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:53:52 -0500
Hey All, I was in the pet store where i used to work (Pickering Valley
Feed and Farm) and was cuddling the ferrets, they have 3 kits and one
older ferret now.  It's the older ferret I'm writing about.  This guy is
a sweety.  I didn't get to spend much time with him, but he was very
sweet and laid back in the time i was.  He also has to be pretty tolerant
because he's living in a smallish-cage with 3 bouncing hyper kits (who by
them selves fit in the cage fine..  but add this guy and it gets a lil
cramped)

Anyway, I asked the small animal lady what his story was (they don't buy
older ferrets, but some do get surrendered) and she told me that the
employees of a Turkey Hill had found him running around in their parking
lot in Spring City.  They managed to catch him and a customer volunteered
to take him home.  The customer tried to find his owners for a month or
two but no luck, so he's at Pickering now.  He seems quite healthy, he
isn't skinny or looking adrenal.  I haven't any idea how old he is or if
he's had his shots, but he's such a sweety!  If you're looking for a cute
chocolate male ferret to add to your buisness, he'd be the perfect
addition.  They are charging around $50 dollars (so they scare off some
of the impulse buyers) for him.  He's eating Mazuri food and using the
litter box.  If you're interested in him, e-mail me and I can give you
more information!  Oh, I named him Trevor, it just seemed to fit, but
that's just me!

Have a wonderful Fuzzy day!
- Jules