From:
Ann Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 08:41:58 -0700
I wanted to thank everyone who responded to the question about
distemper that was sent to me. I have forwarded all the information to
the woman that asked me. I was very happy to see all the responses and
to know that the ferret community took time out of their busy day to
answer the question. It is so wonderful to see everyone caring about
ferrets and wanting what is best for them. I thank you and the woman
thanks you also.

Ann's Ferret Shelter & Adoption Inc.
501(c)3 non-profit organization
Manchester, Ohio 45144