From:
Ann Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2013 07:28:59 -0700
I am sorry I haven't wrote this sooner but I have been trying just to
keep up here in the shelter. We had a great fundraiser $1,985.00 total.
This is all due to our wonderful people who donated items for our
silent auction. Somehow the paper with all of the addresses and names
was accidently thrown away. Can people who donated please send me an
e-mail at [log in to unmask] with the amount of your donated items so
that I can send you a receipt and a thank you card. I am sorry about
the confusion but with so much going on and so many people here the
paper was thrown away. I want to take this time to thank you all for
your support, love, and prayers. I believe because of our wonderful
ferret community the fundraiser was a great success.

Thank you all,
Ann Church

Ann's Ferret Shelter & Adoption Inc.
501(c)3 non-profit organization
308 Washington Street Manchester, Ohio 45144
Ann Church, Director
937-549-1960
http://annsferretshelter.weebly.com/