Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:41:32 GMT
Reading about the woman in Texas with the 'Service' Ferret.

I too have a doctors prescription for my ferrets - due to stress,
anxiety, and PTSD.  My doctor realized what a benefit they were when
he was asking me about them.  I started telling him about thier crazy
antics - I started laughing and telling him the stories.  He saw a
marked change in me in just the few minutes we were talking about them -
BP went down, too.

Yeppers, great for my mental and emotional well-being.

Kevin B & The Way Kewl <not tax deductible as a medical expense>
Kritter Crew