From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 06:18:38 -0700
I'm writing for Sue Pyron whose computer is on the blink.  Most of you
know her or have at least heard of her.  She is one of the best ferret
moms I know.  She had seven of her own and was fostering a little guy
from Juliana named Kringle.

Oscar, or Oskie as she was known to us, was given up with her "boy" name
and Sue decided to let her keep it.  Oskie was an old girl at ten years
old.  She had insulinoma, adrenal, and cardiomypathy.  Sadly she lost
her battle to stay on Earth September the 20th.  Sue was enroute to her
vet's for the mercy shot when Oskie passed to the Bridge on her own;
being loved and reassured by her Mommie.  We all knew her time was near
but that never makes the passing any easier.  I know I didn't do her
memorial the justice her Mommie, Sue, could have but I did my best.

Please remember Oscar and her mommie, Sue in your thoughts and prayers.

Oskie, my dear, brave, little one know how much your mommie loved you
and will miss you and your adopted family: Christa, Kathryn, "Granny",
and our eight fuzzies love and will miss you.

Dance and shine at the Bridge in all your health and glory.  Note to the
Bridge Greeters: Oscar will be easy to see because she'll be covered in
fairy dust and will shine like the star she really is.

We love and miss you, Oscar....

For your Mama, Susie, written with love,
Christa

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions perhaps it is because he
hears a different drummer.  Let him step to the music he hears, however
measured or far away."
Henry David Thoreau