Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:15:22 -0400
Greetings All,

Well the Math has struck again.  June of 97 I picked up my first ferret
every.  She is a DEW.  Well we shortly later found out that she was deaf so
we decided to get her a companion, of course.  So in July of 97 Klyde Buddy
who need rescue came into our lives.  We were fine with that until March of
98 and I just couldn't turn down the chance of picking up two great kits.
A brother and sister set.  So here I was with 4 ferrets thinking it will be
enough.  Boy was I wrong.  As of last night I would like to add Lugnut and
Tsunami blaze/roans to the family.  I guess you can never had too many.
Well my family is ever growing.  This now makes 6 ferrets, 3 cats, 1 dog
and 1 spider.

Hug them all a little extra today just because you can.

Melanie Mullins
Saleena Moor, Klyde Buddy, EIrik the Red, Vivan Mae, Lugnut, Tsunami, plus
all of the others.