Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:51:49 -0400
Greetings Again,

I have had some very wonderful people answer my email about wood pellets.
Most have very good ideas like look up Fireplaces in the phone book and
just call around to different places.  Well you see the reason I was asking
for help is because I have try that.  I called home garden shops, home
improvement shops, fireplace shops.  See that is the problem.  Most suggest
those very things.  But I have tried those already and I didn't know what
else to do that is why I come here to see if anyone can help.  I am just at
a lost.  But I would Like to thank all of you who have responded.  It is
great to know that people out there still lend helping hands.  A few had
suggestions that I am going to try so maybe I will get somewhere.  Thanks!

Melanie Mullins
Saleena Moor, Klyde Buddy, Eirik the Red, Vivan Mae, Lugnut, Tsunami, plus
3 cats, 1 dog and 1 spider.