From:
Ferrret Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 21:18:55 -0500
Hi Folks,

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy holiday
season.

Now I would like to get to the reason that I am writing this message.

I went to PetCo tonight, and you guessed it.  I came home with another
baby.  His name is Moose.  He is 12 weeks old and comes to his name.  The
pet store employees named him moose when they first got him in, & since he
answers to it, I left it.  He is really big for his age, so it fits too.
He is almost as big as Rascal, who is my biggest.  I don't think that
Rascal is going to be the biggest for long though..

I am taking pics tonight, and will get them on the site as soon as
possible.

Thanks for letting me ramble in and share my happines and bliss with you
all...

Ron and The Young Un's
Spaz,Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Srceech, & Moose
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/8662