From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:07:54 EST
>Nyssa (my almost three year old extra large silver mitt female) has
>something that looks really strange to me: on one of her front paw pads
>there appears to be an extra nail or claw that has poked through.  It's
>not sensitive and it doesn't slow her down at all.  It just looks weird.
>Has anyone seen anything like this before?  I'm thinking of taking her
>to Dr. Dan Hudson when he rechecks Pertwee tomorrow.  Any thoughts?

Yes Laddie has this on his pinky toe on his back foot.  It also is not
sensitive (unless I poke and prod at it) lol.  I have never seen this
either... He is one year old today and I noticed this thing like several
months ago.  He may have had it before and I didnt notice... but I kinda
doubt it.  I have not shown my vet this yet, but intend to during vaccines
next month.

I'd like to know about this myself

Wolfy
Please visit: