From:
crowclan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:11:36 -0700
I want to publicaly thank everyone who has so generously offered to take my
babies.  I will try to get to everyone personaly, but those of you with AOL
addresses 90% of the time AOL gets kicked back to me, and for that I am
sorry.  The support that you have all given me was wonderful.  It is so
hard.  I have to give up all but one of my animals.  I have had most of
these for 4+ years.  It has taken a toll on my huband and kids also,
because some of these animals are theirs.  Thank you to Sharon, Kristi,
Debi, Susan, Linda, Camille, Sandi, Yvonne, Bryan and Cindy for offering
to take them.  Thank you to Crystal, Jerri, and Linda for your words of
support, It helped a lot.  If there is anyone I missed I am sorry, but a
Thank you goes out to you to.

June Crowe