From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 1995 08:55:20 -0500
Joint CDFA & Fa Rally
Animal Rights - Ferret Rights
Saturday, June 10th Noon

Senator Jack O'Connell is supposed to be a big animal rights supporter - but
he has voted against us twice. We have many members in his district who
pleaded with him, but he is still anti-ferret.

What better place than Santa Barbara to have the first joint CDFA - FA rally
for ferrets - they're animals too!

The goal is not to picket Senator O'Connell, but to show him that we have
rights too! And we're not going away.

At Goleta Beach Park, 5986 Sandspit Rd in Goleta. Look for the ferret signs.
Feel free to make signs (emphasize rights - not wrongs, ie; O'Connell) use
one of our signs, and take a lunch and sit on the grass.

At 4:00 PM is a meeting of all interested ferret enthusiasts to determine
what do next. It is at the Blue Dolphin Cafe, 910 Embarcadero del Norte in
Isla Vista. Call FA  if you are coming and we'll send you a map of where
everything is. We need bodies - Hope to see you there!