Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 1997 14:44:36 -0600
Howdy all,

I just figured out a brilliant way to protect electrical cords from
well-meaning but misinformed weezils.  Some weezils tend to believe the
cords are viscious creatures that must be destroyed at all costs.  But they
don't realize the danger of unleashing the horrible 'Tricity monster.  I,
with my incredible problem-solving capabilities, have come up with an
excellent, brilliant solution (note the modesty).  I use flexible wire
looms.  They are small tubes of plastic split down one side used for
organizing and protecting wires on cars.  I have found that they work great
on house electrical cords also.  They keep the weezils out and the 'Tricity
monster in.  And they have the added bonus of organizing that ugly-looking
clump of wires behind your entertainment system.  The cheapest place I've
found to get flexible wire looms is the JC Whitney catalog, an auto parts
catalog.  You can get them in many sizes and lengths, and even different
colors so you can match your present decor.  You can order a free catalog at
this address: http://www.edmund.com/edweb/JCWhitney/JCWhitney.html.  I just
wanted to share my solution to this problem with all of you in case someone
else out there has the same problem.

I have another problem that I haven't found a solution for.  I've made some
hammocks/tunnels out of old t-shirts (I'm not paying $15 for one at the
store) and I can't find those spring clip thingies that clip onto the end of
the chain and to the cage.  I've found some at hardware stores, but they are
big, fancy and expensive.  I just need the little cheapy ones like the ones
that come with the hammocks from the store.  Does anyone know where I can
find some of these things?  I would be very much obliged if you did.  Right
now I'm using small bungee cords to hold them up, which doesn't work too
well because 1) they don't provide enough support and the weezils tend to
fall over the edge, and 2) the weezils keep stealing them.  So if anyone has
a solution to this little problem, let me know.

Thank you and Good day,

Mikey B & the Weezils of Doom

OK, who stopped payment on my reality check?