From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 13:29:25 -0600
We have 1 ferret from Billings Montana and 5 from the Chicago Il area that
need to be transported to Kansas.  These are severe bite cases and need to
come directly to me.  We do have someone in the Chicago area that is willing
to drive part way (toward Kansas) to meet someone that can bring them closer
to us.  If we can get the Montana ferret to the Chicago area SOON then he
could come down with the Chicago ferrets.  As I mentioned these are biters
and should not be handled by anyone.  Also the Chicago ferrets have been
exposed to ECE so would need to not be around unexposed ferrets.

Please email me directly if you can help with our transportation problem.
So that everyone knows, these special fuzzies are joining my small family.
They need the TLC they'll find in our home and will remain with us even
after they are no longer biters.

Hugs to all. tle