From:
Kerry Fabrizio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:53:58 -0400
I just got a job and will be moving to the Chicago area in the next two
weeks and need some help from the locals.  First, I would love some
suggestions of good vets in the area.  Ones for basic care (i.e. vaccines)
and ones good with surgeries.  Also, since we have five "babies" and one
dog, we were under the impression that if we found an apartment that
allowed a big dog, the ferrets wouldn't be a problem.  Any thoughts on
areas or apartment complexes that are ferret friendly?  We have never
lived anywhere that knew we had the ferrets.  I hate living this lie.
But we will be house hunting soon and this is only temporary.  Any
suggestions or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone,
Kerry