From:
Nicole Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:45:15 -0500
First of all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their great
ideas for fundraising and volunteering opportunities!  I received an email
from FROLIC in Stillwater, MN apologizing for not getting back to me.  Is
sounds like they have been very busy around there and probably have not
had the time to respond.  Hopefully in the near future I will be able to
work closely with them to raise awareness and funds to support them.

Also, I was wondering if there was anyone in MN south metro area that
would be interested in helping me raise awareness and funding.  I have not
really seen any of this in my area and feel that we could raise a lot of
money around here to support FROLIC and other shelters who so desperately
need the funding.  However, I am just one person and feel it is a lot to
take on by myself.  I will need some committed people with fresh ideas and
extra time.  If you live in my area and would like to help FROLIC by
donating your time, ideas, etc.  Please email me and let me know.  Even
if I can get just a few people with me on this, I think we can make a big
impact.  Anything you can offer would be GREATLY appreciated.  I would
like to get this ball rolling ASAP!

Nicole, Silly Girl, and Daisy Dooks