Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:38:52 -0500
Hey Hey All!

The latest issue of Ferrets United has just hit the web!  And boy do we
have goodies for you!

Our regulars Todd and the Rodeo Fuzzbutt Clowns and Ms. Diva have both
given us some great things this issue!

And we have added some great new features this issue!  In a continuing
effort to serve better serve the ferret community, Ferrets United is
proud to announce:

Our own chat room!  Our new Ferret Chat will let you talk online with
anyone else.  No special software needed.  Join up with your ferreting
friends and gab the night away!

A Ferret Powered Auction!  Ferrets United is extremely please to announce
this FREE service.  Sell your ferret related products online!
Shelters--save the fees and reach the ferret audience in one swoop!

We have some great things lined up for future issues also.  Check us out
and keep checking back to see all the great things coming up!

http://www.ferretsunited.org

See ya Soon!

Maggie