From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2014 06:33:48 -0700
Have you ever noticed that people and pets begin to look alike? One
thing I have noticed about many people in the ferret world is that
they too are noctural. Don't believe me? Just look on FB at midnight
or check the time stamp on your e-mails from them! Those running
shelters, like their ferrets are always running around many directions,
getting into things. Quite often they are very social, another ferret
characteristic. Although I have met a few who are not quite as social
and more particular in who they hang with - a female ferret
characteristic perhaps?

I suspect the two "reunion gals" have a special ability to ferret out
those with compatible intentions and likes. Again that ferret special
skill of smelling, smelling, smelling comes to mind. I've heard it
said, "There is no such thing as coincidence."

I wish for the two of you, a long and enjoyable friendship!

Cathy Ryan

Today is the best day to do a good deed.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3