From:
aryiella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2014 02:09:00 -0400
I had never heard of this 1/2 hr show before, but recorded it because
the episode title was "An Elevated Ferret Alert", 7/24/14 on TruTV.
It's a cross between a magic show and prank show. So, the very last
prank of the episode he is pretending to work at a car wash/detail
place, woman brings her car in. He looks inside and identifies
"pellets" and tells her she might have an infestation of something and
asks her if she wants him to check. She's freaked and says yes. He
brings out a cage on a pole, rustles it in the back seat, pulls it
out and magically 3 ferrets appear, and of course she has the heebie
jeebies over it. He tells her this is a common problem and that they
can get in thru the exhaust pipe to seek warmth. Then he points to a
sign hanging that is modeled after the color-coded terror alert and
says maybe we should raise the ferret alert level. My DVR cutoff at
the very end, but I think he was about to let her in on the joke. It
was rather funny, albeit another inaccurate representation of ferrets
as rodent-type "pests"...