From:
EricScheck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 1996 23:20:00 EST
Howdy all!  I thought I would tell you all about my 2 new additions..  Nate
and Ned.  these 2 beauties (1 & 2yrs respectively) were given to me by a
friend..  and here not 2 months ago I paid 139.00 for KoKO..  AAARRRGGGGHHH!
Oh well...  they are great, and get along beautifully together!  I was a
little worried at first, and resigned myself to the fact that it would
probably be a week or more in acclimation!  Luckily, little KoKo (who, btw..
is dwarfed by these two monsters) loves them, and them loves her!  As a
matter of fact, she won't leave these 2 males alone!  Of course, they let
her know when she is being too rough (in way of a good chomp and drag
technique no doubt familiar to others who have more than one little
tube-sock-with-legs...

Three are better than one!

Eric D. Scheck