From:
EricScheck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 23:56:00 EST
Hello all!  lhnvbfi r ... KoKo.. get off the keyboard.. ok.. there.. in my
shirt and go to.. HEY!  What are you tryin' to do? Dig a hole thru my ribs?
Sheesh......

Well, my ferret/monster has this habit of digging into me..  (sharp
scratchies..  and i trim her nails!) Does anyone else have this problem?
Also..  i think its unfair that Blackie, our resident nitwit kitty cat, has
such sharp claws.  Blackie and KoKo play together quite often, and I am
afraid that Blackie will hurt KoKo...  its hard to tell if they are playing
rough as kits do, or if they are getting serious.

So here are my points of this rather strange, written-late-at-night letter:

1) Does anyone out there have a "declawed" ferret?  I would never think of
   doing such a thing (even after putting up with deep claw marks on my
   abdomen..) but am curious if anyone has?

2) Should I seperate the two monsters so that injury isn't possible?  They
    have such fun together..

*This just in.. KoKo says she bites the pads of Blackies feet when the
nitwitwhatchamacallit walks on her cage.*