From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:49:31 EST
Hi to all,
Hi I am Tracy Kilmer and I run Ferret Rescue Of Spokane I just wanted to
drop a quick note to tell all that on Nov. 22 1998 we had an open house
and adoption day and all went great.  We placed 3 baby's into new homes
(mommy is gonna miss u Devon, Nickademous, and Minnie) we have decided to
have another adoption and open house day also we are going to be showing
new owners how to groom there ferrets and do a minor first aid for ferrets
class so if anyone is interested please contact me at [log in to unmask]
the class will not be held if no one contacts me so please do It will be
December 13, 1998.  This will be a good class for all new ferret owners and
soon to be ferret owners.

Thanks to all
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane