From:
Margie and her merry band of ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 21:00:28 -0600
As Christmas fast approaches, once again I realize that yes we are truly
His stewards to care for those fuzzy little furry ball of energy.

For without all of us, I won't dare to think of inhumanities these
creatures would endure.

From myself and all the ferrets here.  May this season bring you his peace,
joy and love.  And from me, my undying thanks for caring for those little
mischievous creatures of his.

Blessed season and joyous greetings to all.