From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 22:43:46 EST
Hi to all,
Well this is the first time I have ever asked for assistance in any way
from people I have basically solely provided for my shelter since 1991.
But I have a 4 year old female who I had spayed 1 month ago at that time
she was found to have one of they largest ovarian cysts my vet has ever
seen in any animal.  Well, 4 days ago I noticed that she was swollen (here
volva) and conclude with my vet and she thinks that some of the cyst may
have broken off and has left enough hormone to bring here back into season
or she could have broken off a small piece of uterine material off.  During
her spay she checked out not to have any adrenal problems so we know it
isn't that.  So in short she is going to have to be reopened and operated
on.  I am hoping some people might be able to help.  My vet has just been
bought out (by a national pet care chain) and I can no longer have a
running tab like before so now we are looking into other options but until
we figure it out I have to get this taken care of.

I am sorry to bug everyone about this but I really don't want "Miss Momma"
to go through this any more she has already been through enough as a
retired breeder that was taken in a cruelty case.  Also there is a balance
of 500.  there to the sooner I can get that paid off the sooner I can take
care of my own stuff!  Again I am sorry for asking for help.

FERRET DOOKS AND HUGS
TRACY KILMER
FERRET RESCUE OF SPOKANE
N. 5408 ASH