From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:51:58 -0400
POSTED WITH PERMISSION

Hi - I am the proud "mommy" of a lovely year+-old female ferret. Belle
is a joy. I have been forced to move and for the next 6 months will be
staying with my son and his wife. Unfortunately, they have 2 dogs, 2
cats and a new baby born July 1. I can't bring Belle with me.

I am hoping to find someone who would be willing to either take Belle
into their family, or keep her for 6 months in foster care?

She has a big ferret condo, food and litter. She is playful,
well-trained (she has run of the house here!) and does get along with
my 13-year old Lab. In fact, she steals his biscuits and feeds him
treats!

She loves being with people, so she would need daily interaction. She
also loves other ferrets. She has been on "ferret play dates" with a
friend who has moved to another state.

I appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks,
Rose LaMontagne (Newmarket, NH)