From:
Saskia Hornig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:39:01 +1100
Re Albinos,

Sue,

What you are describing is a Black eyed white. We sometimes see black
eyed whites with quite ruby coloured eyes. Since they have colour
(melanin) they are no albinos. I suggest you get in touch with your
local ferret society (every state in Australia has one), and get them
to give you some advice. Joining is usually very cheap and you get
access to invaluable infomation about feeding, keeping, colours, vets,
behaviour etc.

Hope this helps!

Saskia

Please consider our environment before printing this email.