From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:43:40 -0400
HI Friends Blossom here,
Just as pretty as always 'cept where they stole my belly hair!

Well finally on Sunday night I got to go back into my group with Barn-y
who still is sleeping on top of me and taking care of me. Boy that
surgery thing was not a picnic... and I have a complaint about this
new fangled zipper too... my belly is bare and it is COLD here in New
Hampshire now! Brrrrrr. It tickles awful too when I climb in and out
of the cage so momma has to lift me out! The vet could not believe my
left adrenal was the way it was. it was as difficult as a right one to
remove... lots of little veins feeding it. She is waiting for the lab
work to come back from Zoopath and is hoping things look good.

I am eating soup still, not kibble but I started stealing n - bones on
Sunday night she thinks that is a good sign! Thank you to the folks
that sent us good thoughts. Now Momma is trying to get back to painting
the building repairs before the snow sets in. She pulled a muscle in
her lower back right before my surgery while painting on the ladder,
so she had a good excuse to stay in and take care of me.

Meanwhile things are doing ok... There is probably not going to be a
big newsletter anytime soon. Besides the $185 the post office wants for
the annual permit fee, plus the postal ( discounted) fee for each piece
of mail in the bulk mailing... they now are going to charge us 50 cents
a piece for any returns or bad addresses.

SO Momma says that may cost us a LOT of money ( we just do not have
right now) as folks do not tend to update their addresses well.

So PLEASE if you want a Christmas letter -- please write to me at :
Ferret Wise, PO Box 561, Marlborough NH 03455-0561 and give me your
postal address. This time we will be mailing them all with a first
class stamp! It seems like it is the cheaper way to go. We are all
looking forward to going to Boston to see all the children at Boston
Children's Museum Oct 18-- GOSH I sure hope my fur grows back- I will
be so embarrassed with a big bare belly!

We will miss our vet tech Skyla, who will be with Travis working with
the Black Footed Ferrets... sigh , so I guess she won't be singing me
a lullabye this time. We will be bringing Halloween coloring sheets
for all the kids to color... and folks will get to see us playing in
the play yard and pet us too. It is always so much fun! I need more n
bones so I can show them how FAST I steal them from Elric!

Just popped in to let you all know I am here and getting stronger
everyday.

Hugs
to you all!

Blossom,