From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 09:08:26 -0500
Yesterdays posts had a couple of references to contacting Leeza.  I did so
earlier this week via her email address [log in to unmask]  I mentioned a
show on unwanted dogs she aired last week and thanked her for it.  I went on
to mention the Horror that happened in Spokane but, did not dwell on it.  My
own personal focus was the recent relocation of the 54 ferrets in Florida.
My own view is that this act by the shelters of Florida, the FML family, and
the individuals involved show what power that the internet gives us with
instant access to information and how a wonderful think the FML has been for
10+ years.  I would really like to see a POFF piece and not a horror story.

Harry C. Silvis
10 frolicing ferrets in Kennesaw
(BOB C. we are catching up to you)

Amity, Butt-head, Daemon, Eddie, Ling-Ling, Lilly,
Introducing --- Podo, Jack, Precious, Scarlett the recent adoptees --
mature -- but loved by all but Ling-Ling