From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 13:43:46 -0500
The 28 remaining ferrets need to be bought to ensure that they will not be
auctioned off tomorrow or Friday.  They are being sold for $15 each.  I have
borrowed money from everyone I can think of and have come up with almost
enough to get them all.  If anyone out there in ferret land can sponcer a
ferret by sending $15, it would help us to pay back the people we owe and
hopefully have a bit left over to do spay/neuter surgeries and any vet care
that needs to be done.

Right now the Canadian dollar sucks and sending $25 American turns into $34
Canadian dollars.  If you can help, please send to;

THE F.A.S.T.
1198 SATURNIA CRES
MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
L4Y 2M3
CANADA

As well, thank you to all of you who have offered to take some of the
fuzzies in.  I will be in contact with all of you to see if you are still
able to help.  I still have 22 shelter ferrets and do not have the space to
permanently house another 28.  You have all been so supportive and I love
you all for that.  A thank you to Sam for the following web page on the
Ontario ferrets!

Randy

http://users.1stnet/hammock/ferrets/ontario.htm

THE F.A.S.T.