From:
Janice Underwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 02:34:45 -0400
Hi All,
    I just re-read my post and I was horrified to see what my phrasing was
on the problem with the new baby.  Put her down was not the right phrase
[gasp].  More like leave her alone and let her settle in.  I'm so pleased
to have another licky baby that I can hardly leave her alone.

    One oddity, She seems to have zero interest in treats.  Make that two
oddities.  Unlike the 40 or so other ferrets who have passed through my
doors at one time or another, she won't climb under the covers.  Even if she
is cold, she seems to prefer to be on top of them.

    She doesn't play with toys yet, but I'll fix that.  I've gotten her into
boxes to play, and have some T connection PVC pipe for her.  I have to dig
deep into my boxes of supplies to see what other ferret things I have hidden
away.  Tennis balls have always been a favorite in this house, as have other
balls with bells in them.

        Joy O Joy, a new baby to spoil. :)

Janice Underwood                        Silk CGC [greyhound]
Schenectady, NY                      V'orri [silver mitt ferret]
e-mail: [log in to unmask]   nameless female sable ferret kit