From:
Debbie Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 09:26:32 -0500
Hello, to Linda Iroff and the MANY others that have come to realize we are
in big trouble when it comes to what we feed our ferrets.  Look at all the
cancers in ferrets.....and humans too.  It does not take a college grad.
to figure out something unnatural is going on in the food industry!!
This just goes to show that the U.S. Goverment has let down their people
again, allowing crap and unnatural garbage in our food, I won't defend
their actions!  That is what is going on in the real world folks!

Debbie Scott
http://www.blarg.net/~critter/dscott.html
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/4881/