From:
Fulvio Biagioni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 13:03:44 +0100
Hi all,

this is my personal experience on the subject matter.

Since three generations - my first couple, their sons and their grandsons -
I keep feeding my furries with Iams kitten, with excellent results, males
around 2 kg and girls 1.2 in weight.

Always dry, canned only when weaning.

Every now and then in the past I switched to specific ferret's food
(Fluker's, Merrick etc) without noticing any significant difference, but
not being always available at my pet shop I definitely switched back to
Iams.  No other integrators, some Ferretone eventually but mostly as a
treat.

Fulvio and his 7 devils