From:
Debbie Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:55:16 -0500
Hello all, so sorry to all that have lost their fuzzies to cancer in the
past and future, no fair.

Something I am working on: I love ferret stickes, decals and all that
pretty stuff!  Well I am looking into getting some made.  Right around
the corner from my home a friend runs a business and this is one of his
talents.  He has the equipment and colorful goodies to make some decals
for your car and so on.  He can do it , ferrets and skunks is what I want
to start with!  This would be a most unusal fund raiser.  When I know more
about this I will share it with you all.

Debbie Scott
Southern Ohio
http://www.blarg.net/~critter/dscott.html
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/bluffs/4881