From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 21:40:59 -0600
>From:    BUFFY <[log in to unmask]>
>... I am a new ferret owner and my ferrets have not been to the vets yet.
>I just can't aford it. . .

We are owned by 9 ferrets, and just getting their yearly immunizations is an
expensive propostion, so I sympathize with your concerns about vet fees.  We
have a ferret going in for surgery on Friday and that's another $150 we
didn't really want to spend.

However, for your ferrets sake, please take them in and get them vaccinated
for distemper and rabies.  Canine distemper kills ferrets, and I am sure you
would hate to lose your little fuzzballs to something that could have been
prevented.  Perhaps someone on this list who is closer to you geographically
can suggest a less expensive vet, or you can work something out with this
one.

Wishing you and your fuzzies lots of luck and good health!

Sara and Kurt Petersen
Spice,Daffnie,Fog,Preen,Jodeci,Cognac,Buddie,Danyel and Skotter