From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 1997 18:39:55 -0600
One of our ferrets, Jodeci, had adrenal surgery yesterday.  We caught it
just in time - the gland was pressing against one of his veins and would
have cut it off soon.  If it hadn't been for the resources available on the
internet, we would never have figured out what was wrong.  So far, he seems
to be recovering OK.  He has started eating solid food, just a few pieces at
a time.  Slept with Mom and Dad last night (the vet warned us he might get
depressed.  Keep your good wishes and dooks coming our way!

Sara and Kurt
Jodeci ("I hurt,Mom, make it stop")
and the rest of the gang