Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:57:20 -0700
Linda Iroff from IFC posted:
>I have confirmation that there is a bad batch of 8 in 1 Ultimate
>Soft-moist Advanced Nutrition Diet, batch #101-1325 with an
>expiration date of May 13, 2007.  The food is reported to be moldy.
>
>If you have any of the food with this batch # and expiration date,
>you can contact the company you purchased it from for a replacement,
>or 8 in 1 directly at 1-800-645-5154.

We had several of these bags of food donated to us for our Reno Ferret
Frolic on Sept.  4th.  We put a bag in each of our door prizes.  We have
confirmed at least one bag is from this batch #.  If you, or anyone you
know attended our frolic, please check the bag of 8 in 1 Soft-Moist Diet
for Ferrets you received.  The info may be printed anywhere, on my bag
it is printed right over the list of ingredients.  If you contact 8 in 1
directly for replacement, please let them know when and where you
received your bag of food.

Ardith
www.nnfn.net
www.renoferrets.org