Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:25:45 -0700
Anonymous wrote:

>I think it is a little silly to be thinking about animals and sending
>bedding.  Shouldn't we be helping the pet owners first?

Dear Anonymous,
When disaster strikes me, one of the very best things you can do FOR ME
is to help my animals.

Help me, or someone else, keep them safe, fed, comfortable and get
medical help.

I will have people helping me and the human members of my family, that
may not be able to help the animal members of my family.

Let me know they are OK.  I will be so worried about them.

I will not think you are silly for sending bedding, food, or even money
to anyone that has helped ME by helping my animal companion.  I will be
eternally grateful for your kindness.

Thank you in advance,

Ardith
who has been there