From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:12:49 -0700
Hey all,

I read the post on the moldy 8&1 soft food.  I just got a bag of the
Skin & Coat treats by them the other day.  I went to open the bag and
handed one off to one of my guys, caught this funky smell, looked in the
bag, and it was GREEN!!  I had to pry the treat out of the little guys
mouth.  He was so mad.  I gave him a chew treat to make it up to him.

SO keep your eyes out on all the moist 8&1 stuff...maybe a whole lot that
spoiled at the plant or something.  Coundn't find a lot # but the date
on bottom says Sep.19, 2007.  I'll be calling them in the morning.

Dooks,
Ladyhawk