From:
Janell Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 01:22:59 EST
Hi all!  I didn't receive any much needed feedback about my new little
baby ferret.  He still hasn't made a sound.  Is this normal for a ferret
this young?  Like I said in an earlier posting he was born on either 9-26
or 10-06.  I was also wondering if pounce hairball treats are ok for him
and how many?  You guys should see him he is soooo cute!  He is light tan
with brown face and undermarkings and also has brown markings around his
face like a racoon.  Looks like a little mask!  He is becoming more
playful and even lost a tooth.  Now we have another dilemma.  I'm not sure
if my daughter is alergic to him or if she has a cold.  We have moved his
cage from her room to the spare bedroom.  I can tell you she is very
unhappy about it.  I told her either way we had to.  If she has a cold he
may get sick from her and if she is alergic to him...well...we will cross
that path when we have to.  We will wait it out and see if its not just a
cold.  We are praying that it is a cold.  We are also praying for little
lost Eppy.  Fivel escaped from his cage but thankfully didn't get far
away.  Holly's (thats my daughter) dad fixed the cage and he won't be
getting out again.  Holly is a very responsible 15-year-old young lady
who has a big love for animals.  I have to say I am very proud of her.
She is Fivel's best friend.  He goes crazy looking for her if she leaves
the room without him!  Well, enough for now.

Please send some suggestions my way.  Thanks.  Janell Jones and Fivel
Fereet (and Holly)